Football Delhi on Friday announced partnership with the Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (PSPB) for this season's Women's League.
PSPB will serve as an associate partner for the upcoming season (Women's Premier League and Women's Championship Divisions) which is slated to begin from next week.
The Women's Premier League, to be played in a double round robin format from August 18, will comprise nine teams and have 72 matches.
The Women's Championship, on the other hand, will start from August 25 and will feature a total of 15 teams.
"PSPB has done exceptional work in promoting sports in India and it is very encouraging for all of us in Delhi that PSPB is coming forward to support our women's league as this partnership would immensely help us further grow women's football in Delhi and engage more girls into football," Football Delhi president, Shaji Prabhakaran said in a release.
"Women's league in Delhi is growing strength to strength in each season and PSPB must be complimented for deciding to support women's football in Delhi," he added.
- which marks the natural boundary of the country that the
- Liver Disease), which uses lab tests of hormone levels
- but he was able to report that, while Jobs’s health problems
- he recalled. Unfortunately he didn’t tell her at the
- the sailors bought with a stick of tobacco, of the value
- Jobs invited back Andy Hertzfeld, Bill Atkinson, Steve
- Powell insisted that she come by the bedside. He motioned
- want to have any fiduciary duty to violate his privacy,
- rising, was gradually flooding the cave of the dragon.
- thing we’ve ever done.” He wanted to give Time the
- a ton of features and buttons that distract from the display?”
- some guns so you can kill us now.” Instead of balking,
- of the Eurasian. She turned and faced him, threw up both
- a standing ovation that lasted almost a minute, then he
- raised some legal issues, and the SEC opened an investigation
- more excruciating. He moved up to third on the list by
- at our arrival, and said one to the other, “This is the
- round of cancer drug therapy, and it had grueling side
- Tim Cook. “You can see that in all of the work. We have
- early R&B and rock-and-roll sections of iTunes. When Riley
- out to be lignite of little value, in the sandstone (probably
- which is the flip side of insulin. Glucagon causes your
- moved to New York City, and rarely communicated with her
- “Make the screen five inches by eight inches, and you’ll
- with stating that they were poor natives of the place,
- with the display instead of getting out of the way. The
- was looking at colleges with one of Laurene’s brothers.
- my death are greatly exaggerated,” he said, as he launched
- his face. A bank of yellow fog instantly enveloped him,
- family. They watched him lose forty pounds during the spring
- the thinnest notebook, the thinnest smartphone, and we
- quickly got an answer. On his first day back, he startled
- very slowly northward along the trail that connects with
- and too complex. He suggested ways it could be designed
- jet with his wife and sister. They were met at the San
- had severe chills. Jimmy Iovine gave him a hooded sweatshirt
- the moving ray. Inhaling sibilantly, Max leaped after her.
- For the unveiling at the January 2007 Macworld in San Francisco,
- Ballmer said in a CNBC interview. “And it doesn’t appeal
- and the doctors felt that his liver would give out in about
- up the steps, depositing her there with her back to the
- listing is not discouraged by policy, even though critics
- deeply, and he seemed to live for the prospect of returning.
- had made since the first Macintosh, and it just didn’t
- For three weeks Hanson had remained. During this time he
- Atom chip that Intel was developing. Paul Otellini, Intel’s
- the handling of Jobs’s health issues. “Apple simply
- view or passion,” he later said. “But that was good.”
- Korak fast was becoming but a memory. That he was dead
- to meet with Jobs at Apple. Instead Jobs invited him to