ATK Mohun Bagan’s Liston Colaco believes the 5-2 win against Kerala Blasters has been a big confidence booster for the team. ATK Mohun Bagan ‘host’ East Bengal in the ISL IX Derby at the Salt Lake Stadium on Saturday.
“That win (on (October 16) in Kochi was important specially after the loss to Chennaiyin FC at home in our first match. It gave a big boost to our confidence,” Liston told the ATK Mohun Bagan media team.
ATK Mohun Bagan also shed their goal-shy image by pumping in five goals, which included a hat-trick by new signing Dimitri Petratos.
“Our target is to score goals and keep a clean sheet. Against Blasters we got the goals and we will have to work hard to keep that momentum going,” he said.
Liston, who returned to the first XI against the Blasters after the first-match loss, said East Bengal have improved a lot in the last two games.
“They are getting into a rhythm and we will have to be cautious on Saturday. One mistake and they can punish us.”
Colaco said victory against East Bengal is something every ATK Mohun Bagan fan wants to enjoy. “For players and fans this match is huge. Every Bagan fan wants to see a win against the arch-rivals.”
Colaco is not losing sleep over his lack of goals in the ISL so far. “The most important thing is the team is winning,” he said.
East Bengal defender Sarthak Golui had a good match in the 3-1 victory over NorthEast United FC. “I’m glad that we won our last match. We are confident heading into the Derby,” he said.
Odisha FC win
Odisha FC picked up their second win in two games at home, beating Bengaluru FC 1-0 to move to the top of the table with nine points.
Nandhakumar Sekar scored the all-important goal in the 33rd minute. Sahil Panwar’s corner was cleared, but only as far as Sekar. The striker scored in style with a super strike from 26 yards out.
This was Sekar’s second ISL goal and also his second against Bengaluru FC.
Odisha FC coach Josep Gombau made one change to the side that defeated Kerala Blasters. Raynier Fernandes replaced Isaac Chhakchhuak in the midfield. Simon Grayson changed the Blues’ starting formation for the first time.
Alan Costa and Javier Hernandez were replaced by Leon Augustine and Roy Krishna.
- numbers. I never saw anything more obliging and humble
- the northeast at a great altitude. Her electric lamps rendered
- The fugitives had little to fear. Now could Robur get back
- on deck. Almost immediately the electric lamps shot beams
- and gunpowder. The latter article was required for a very
- from the cabin. Nothing brought them to that part of the
- finished, and a new Albatross, identical with the one
- It was then that Robur, with extraordinary coolness, climbed
- ‘beware’ for nothing.” They were soon anxious for
- stay on the Chatham Islands. Then they shut the door and
- The Go-Ahead then rose vertically. Her enormous dimensions
- that would communicate to her propellers a power superior
- a pound of sugar or an ordinary knife. No individual possessed
- and clappings; then he continued: At our last meeting,
- Uncle Prudent and his colleague, imagining they were under
- that greeted the president and secretary of the Weldon
- bivouacked near us. They had no shelter during the rain.
- Prudent had all finished about ten o'clock in the evening
- daring escape to the earth, the scramble among the rocks,
- way of reprisal Uncle Prudent, Phil Evans and Frycollin;
- For three weeks Hanson had remained. During this time he
- were just launched from the stocks. And was she not a vessel
- before sunrise. To return against the wind she must have
- what had happened to the two personages for whom the union
- and ran like a hare, her yellow silk dress gleaming in
- the night, and that the Albatross would be on her way
- On this 29th of April everything was ready. Since eleven
- There was no longer any idea of putting off the work till
- Obviously, the tide was rising; and, after seeking vainly
- Under the berths in the cabin was a sliding box, forming
- Park, to the very spot where the aeronef had landed for
- Frycollin's door. It was open. He stepped into the doorway
- and not Spaniards and that they were in sad want of tobacco
- inconvenience by this disappearance of its president and
- a fixture. An immense bell had imprisoned the atmosphere
- as if it were his domain? Could it be this Robur whose
- man more common interests than the cultured guests of Bwana
- the southwest, and the aeronef was tugging at her anchor
- Ah! The brutes! said Uncle Prudent. Knife in hand, he
- of their fortune in time and money—how could they finish
- very slowly northward along the trail that connects with
- was stronger here than above, and the aeronef drifted off
- beings. They worshipped them, we ought rather to say. They
- women, old men, children, members of Congress, soldiers,
- steps were ahead of him, and then a long brick tunnel in
- All these contrivances are well known, but they were here
- But first they went back to the cabin and took away all
- Albatross, heading to the southwest, returned at moderate
- either a watch or a clock; and an old man who was supposed
- inch in five minutes, or a yard in three hours. The match